Work at Home Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Work at Home Central

Come and share your opinion on the free opportunities listed on WAHC, what worked for you and what didn't. Tell us all about your free opportunity to work from home. And here in the WAHC forum you can talk to and get to know other stay at home parents lik

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I am a Doctor here

Go down 
+3
MatthewHomer
josephwilson
DeniseDoucet
7 posters
AuthorMessage
DeniseDoucet
Seedling
Seedling

I am a Doctor here Empty
PostSubject: I am a Doctor here   I am a Doctor here EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 5:47 pm

Hi,
My name is Denise and I am a Doctor by profession I want to suggest you some good and nice Health tips
Back to top Go down
josephwilson
Seedling
Seedling

I am a Doctor here Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am a Doctor here   I am a Doctor here EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 3:24 am

I am an IT Professional here. Joseph.
Back to top Go down
http://www.candoprinting.com/
MatthewHomer
Seedling
Seedling

I am a Doctor here Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am a Doctor here   I am a Doctor here EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 6:46 pm

This is my first post and i am dedicating this to the Introduction Forum as per the forum rules. Before introducing myself, You can call me: Mathew, I would just like to thank the Administrator of this forum for giving me opportunity to join this community. I'm positively looking forward to the forum and its members hope all will guide, share and help me to increase my knowledge. My hobbies include love animals, watching movies, playing game, listening music & making friendz. Nice to meet you.
Back to top Go down
adamjohn
Seedling
Seedling

I am a Doctor here Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am a Doctor here   I am a Doctor here EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 4:54 am

hi i m research officer here and my field is Biology.

========== >><

medical savings
discount medical
affordable medical
Back to top Go down
http://www.aplusgoldhealth.com/
Glenlarson
Seedling
Seedling

I am a Doctor here Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am a Doctor here   I am a Doctor here EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 12:28 pm

Hi, i'm Larson ^-^
Living in UK I'm a student from the UK doing a degree in computing. I love to go out with my friends.and have fun with them,I just join this forum and want to say Hi, to all the members and have fun there.
Back to top Go down
WayneBrant
Seedling
Seedling

I am a Doctor here Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am a Doctor here   I am a Doctor here EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 7:00 pm

Hi and welcome everyone I am also new here and just join this forum so I am here to make some good and nice friends have a nice time and be Happy!!!
Back to top Go down
rock005
Seedling
Seedling

I am a Doctor here Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am a Doctor here   I am a Doctor here EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 2:11 pm

Give me tips for good health thanks

electrician houston
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I am a Doctor here Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am a Doctor here   I am a Doctor here Empty

Back to top Go down

I am a Doctor here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Work at Home Central :: Work at home community :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: